» Bypass "uploading.com" restrictions using legal ways
[Last update on 02/03/2010, Tue]
Uploading.com, is another largest providers of online storage and web hosting services.
Usually, we are able to bypass download limit using other proxies[Read more].
I’ve received a message stating that my IP address is currently downloading a file. But I’m not downloading anything at the moment. What should I do?.
When you are not download anything but you received a message stating: "Your IP is currently downloading a file or download limit exceeds." We know that someone might be using your IP address to download files from uploading.com.
There are 5 ways to bypass this:
1) Download on a "non-peak hour" such as early in the morning or midnight as most of the people are sleeping.
2) If you’ve completed a file download within the latest 5 minutes, it is possible that the file status has not been updated yet. In this case please try to download the file again later.
3) Create a free account(it reduces the download limit so that you can download more files and at the same time it reduces the waiting time by around 30 seconds.)
4) Use a different ISP such as a mobile BroadBand.
5) Using a virtual private network (VPN) as it "gives" you a "new" IP address.
Your each and every suggestion is praise-worthy and appear very useful. I have taken note of these suggestions. I did not know about Disposable Email Addresses and Web-of-Trust. Thanks for the information and for your advice. - dpk262006
HI Charlestng! Very informative what you have written! Thanks so very much for being so helpful! I am just reading along and come to this impressive reply of your. WOW" You sure know your stuff!, Nice to meet you!
Thanks a lot you help me in sorting things out you do got a precise and accurate in terms of helping me out looking for great antivirus.