[close]

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Testimonials

| |
<Content Page>

Chimalogy - your 1 stop centre for solutions and security for computer?

If u guys dun believe this, well, you'd better start believe it NOW. :B

Ok, before I had try these solutions, I had a MAJOR problem in AuditionSEA. Those missing abm files can be really annoying especially when you play with other people and you disconnected because of these missing abm files. Luckily THIS GUY, the owner of this blog, came to my rescue. (:

He told me to download those files that he uploaded on MediaFire from his blog. After finish downloading and extracting them, I test it out. And guess what? It works!

So, those of you who have any abm files missing problem, try this solution in this blog instead of going to AuditionSEA website to download. It’s much faster and easier to download compared to AuditionSEA website.

Besides that, I also had tried downloading Audition Setup6081 from his blog.

Guess what? It works once again! My AuditionSEA works flawlessly now.:D

All thanks to THIS GUY. YOU have helped me A LOT.

Again I'd like to say, come here for fast and easy solutions to solve your computer or AuditionSEA problems. (:

Yours with a cherry on top<3,

- yuki-suzie


Thank you for your help! My desktop is so pretty now :D
- Angeline Ong

Your computer problems solving solutions are great.
- Ho Jing Xiang Jasper

Hello charlestng, thanks to the info. I usually experienced BSoD before.
- simplyvenus

Wow! yes, you really did help. i was already thinking of installing CCleaner, so this is what i am going to do. thanks for solution and tips!
- monicaei

Thanks for the information you have provided.
-1anurag1

Excellent answer with useful tips.....thanks.
- crazy_poster

Oh..Thanks for the information..this is helpful..
- delbin

Thanks charlestng! Thanks for your support. I shall try it after downloading it.
- sona22

Charlestng, Thanks for tips to extend the life of our laptop. You know what, My laptop was a gift from some friends from USA and I used to look after it. I do not have the kind of money laptops cost these times and I appreciate your tips. Thanks once again.
- jak2010

Just checked it out.it looks great thank you so much for your help.
- godsgardener4002

Thanks a lot. Hey friend you know so much about computers and all you should check out facebook profiles of Ankit Fadia and Kyrion Digital Securities. They might help you out. :)
- raviteja_ravi84

Nice Suggestion..I like It...
- Abhishukla

Wow! thanks so much. I will look into these. I do defrag once a month and it never seems to move hardly anything, and the anti virus never finds anything. Maybe it is that I haven't updated windows 7 - but then again I see so many updates on my "add/remove programs" option in my Control Panel. I will look at these things tho. I have plenty of hard drive space which is what made me think maybe it is Ram that is full.
- coffeebreak

Hi, charlestng, I have always been an avira user. I have tried other anti viruse before and was able to compare which of them are good. It was for this reason that I realized that avira is really great. One thing, I do not know is how to remove the pop up from appearing from time to time. Well, I was able to disable it through your guide. Great indeed. thumbup
- jpso138

Orginal post:
http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2374638.aspx?p=1#2_21507483

Just print this page and follow the instructions, Mr Charlestng is the computer genius here.
- mrfdg1972

HI Charlestng! Very informative what you have written!

Thanks so very much for being so helpful! I am just reading along and come to this inpressive reply of your.
WOW" You sure know your stuff!, Nice to meet you!
-fjaril

Thanks for the advice. This really worked. I lowered the heat in my room and the laptop stopped making so much noise.
-saucyriddle

Thanks for sharing that info.. I was wondering why i am getting that message for wordlinx.. But you have given quite useful info with proof..
Thanks for it I am still getting that message but i know they will solve it soon.thumbup
-akp100

Thanks a lot you help me in sorting things out you do got a precise and accurate in terms of helping me out looking for great antivirus.
-seljuk_crusader

Many thanks to you Charles. Very comprehensive response. Now I have ideas what to try. I will try sophos now. Thanks again.
-defuse1015

Thanks Charles for the past 2 days keep helping me solve my computer problem ..... Thanks a lot of your help !!! .... You are the best ! =D
-weixian (by Remote Support)

Very informative, nice to have this much information.
Thank you very much dear. :)
-saqi78

Hello brother charlestng, you are the best gift for me this year. My heartfelt regards for you. PC Inspector File Recovery software done almost 75% of my recovery. For the last two days I was busy with the two disks recovering my files. you have suggested really a beautiful software though it is free but performs wonderfully.

Only problem is that it crashes intermittently and while recovering, when it could not read a file it constantly generated 'Abort, retry, ignore' message and initially I had to press or click the Ignore/ Abort a lot of times and at times I felt tired. Lastly I used my paperweight to keep the 'i' key pressed and it did the thing I just wanted. Now a few files are remaining there that I am working with. Thanks again.happy

I visited your profile and found that you are in the habit of getting best responses in computer related issues and you really deserve them. Your replies are sure shot that shows that you really know what you are suggesting. So I am not disturbing your habit and being compelled to award BS to you. I am to stop at BS as there is nothing better is there to award.thumbup

Wish to enjoy your friendship. If you do not feel disturbed, would throw stones in the form of computer problem if I get stuck.surrender
-arkadeb313

Wow this is nice. I'll try to make this as one of my references. Thank you.
-vannyt

You're good. thumbup
So they have an Autoplay option in 7 Control Panel? In Windows Xp, you need to do it through group policy editor.
-getbiswa2000

Wow ! you have given all the information I needed, I appreciate your effort.
-rajesh_111

Thank You very much!
It was helpful...
~cheerio~
-dante_off

That's a great idea. Never thought of that. Thanks for the advice.
- soapies1973

It is perfect answer.. even it's useful to me too.. thanks :-)
-lovedude

This information is excellent! thumbupthumbup
I am using Win XP so i thing i need this....

For xp, that are no in build snipping tool but there is a free software for it:
http://www.aplusfreeware....

Tons of thanks for this great feedback, it is very very helpful.
-life8118

Wow thank you so much for the great detailed advice. It is so helpful. Did not know most of that. thanks again and take care.

-soapies1973

Hi charlestng !

Your each and every suggestion is praise-worthy and appear very useful. I have taken note of these suggestions.
I did not know about Disposable Email Addresses and Web-of-Trust. Thanks for the information and for your advice.

- dpk262006


<Back To Content Page>

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Popular Posts