[close]

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Microsoft Office 2007 configuration process problem -Part 3- The Ultimate Fix for MS Office 2007 configuration process problem

| |
<Content Page>
» Microsoft Office 2007 configuration process problem -Part 3- The Ultimate Fix for MS Office 2007 configuration process problem

[Last updated on 11/03/2009,Sun]

In fact, this works for me. I was thinking as Add or Remove Programs feature in Control Panel/Programs and features did not solve my problem, is there a uninstaller for this. I went to Google and at last, I found it. Using "Fix it", I uninstall Microsoft Office 2007 completely and then reinstall it and it works! The excel error is finally gone!



If you do not have Microsoft Office 2007 to reinstall, proceed to Part 1:


Idea got from:
Myself



<Back To Content Page>

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Popular Posts