[close]

Thursday, April 1, 2010

LIVECHAT by Meebo

| |
<Content Page>

Note:

From 9Aug2010, this service will be stop operate on every wed. It will only operate if I have to chat with the person to solve his/her computer problem.

If you need help, drop me a message via the chatbox. This service will resume until further notice.

1) Meebo seems to have problem with people using wireless connection when they chat through the LIVECHAT but it seems fine with people using wired connection.

2) You can use "LIVECHAT" to send me a private message. Just tell me to check that you have send me a pm @ the chatbox there so that I know it. I will try to reply ASAP.


Operating time:

Every Wednesday, 2pm-4pm
You can drop your comments at the chatbox area if you need to contact me urgently.





<Back To Content Page>

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Popular Posts