[close]

Thursday, June 17, 2010

What Anti-Virus is installed in my computer?

| |
<Content Page> <Content Page> » What Anti-Virus is installed in my computer?

[Last update on 18-06-2010, Fri]

I always have this problem on how to know what's anti-virus my friend using when they need my help regarding on virus removal or etc.

At first I thought of asking them to screenshot a list of their installed program . But some of them don't even know how to screenshot. -.-'"


Finally I thought of a simple and most effective way to find out which is looking at the action center at the superbar(taskbar for window 7).
Another way to look for it is through control panel > action center.


Under security, Virus protection. For mine, I'm using ESET Smart Security.


For Vista and XP
, it is called Windows Security Center.




<Back To Content Page>

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Popular Posts